A new update was released yesterday to attempt to mitigate a few issues. Here are the changes:
- Updated typesetter that does somewhat CJK fallback
Unfortunately, CJK input isn't supported just yet. When that's fixed, you'll likely be able to input non-English Latin characters directly as well.
In addition, at this point, Unicode string length retrieval has not been implemented either.
- Reverted Latin font to Source Sans Pro
- Possible fix for people missing the UI (by embedding scripts for the player)
- Added LayerCollector.ResetOnSpawn (only works if PlayerGui.ResetPlayerGuiOnSpawn is off)
- Moved around some things in the content folder
- Moved everything to Finobe instead of Finobe_Penelope (feel free to delete the folder manually in AppData\Local)
- Changed studio shortcut name to Finobe Studio
- Fixed ContentProvider cache folder name
- Reduced download size by ~30mb
- Not a lot of testing has been done with the new typesetter update
- The developer console seems to have squished text
If you get stuck in a download loop, or your character doesn't load, uninstall and reinstall. This shouldn't be an issue if you didn't update in the first 5 minutes of the update being released.