You might need to fix your game's FMeshParts. There have been some FMeshPart changes.
Changes Related to FMeshParts
- Resizing the FMeshPart will cause a recalculation of the physics data. You might want to use the Size property instead of the scale tool. We're still investigating scaling physics data based on size changes.
- The part shows up when there's no mesh now, though the texture looks different from how it looks on real Studio.
- Many optimizations related to physics recalculation (that is, when to recalculate).
TextureIdhas been renamed to
- Other stuff, probably.
Changes Unrelated to FMeshParts
- A potential crash due to sounds has been fixed.
PlayerGui:SetTopbarTransparencycan now take values from [0, 1] instead of just 0 and 0.5.
- Mesh format version 3.00 will now load without LOD data, meaning the mesh will be rendered at its full quality at all times.
A second update was released with these changes:
game:ClearContentCache()(added by Khang)
- Fixed a bug where FMeshParts would not load textures correctly
- Fixed mesh version 3.00 loading the wrong faces, causing UV issues
That is all. We are Finobe.